The fact is that over 60% of the efficiency and reliability of your new comfort system rests in the hands of the contractor that installs it. Unfortunately, according to a variety of studies of the heating and cooling industry, up to 90% of home comfort systems are installed improperly. This costs consumers millions of dollars each year in increased utility and repair bills. More importantly, however, is the safety and reliability of your new system. Jack Frost Heating and Air Conditioning, Inc has established strict installation guidelines to ensure your comfort and safety.
- All our Installation specialists are factory-trained and passed strict background, DMV and drug tests
- Ensure proper permits with city, county or township registrars
- Custom design and manufacture all sheet metal fabrication
- Industry certified, trained technicians install equipment to exact manufacturer’s specifications
- Handle and dispose of all environmentally hazardous materials according to federal guidelines
- On-going evaluation to balance and adjust your new comfort system for maximum efficiency
- Installed equipment is performance certified, in writing, ensuring that your new comfort system is operating at or above manufacturer’s specifications.